Welcome to DiscoveResearch, Inc.
Current Medical Studies
New treatments for diseases come from "discovery" achieved through a process known as clinical research. In the United States, developing new medical treatments is made possible by patients and healthcare professionals taking part in the discovery process. At DiscoveResearch, the vital connection between patients, healthcare professionals and clinical research is our business.
DiscoveResearch is a dedicated clinical research site with locations in Beaumont, Texas and Bryan, Texas. The sole focus of our organization is to bring clinical research to the local community, where our company collaborates with local physicians to conduct clinical research studies. To the general public we offer a chance to discover research; to the industry we serve, our efforts are part of their discovery search.
Our staff provides courteous, compassionate and professional service. At DiscoveResearch, study participants come first in all we do! All clinical research studies at DiscoveResearch are conducted under the medical supervision of local physicians in strict compliance with ethical guidelines and federal regulations.
Click on the clinical studies below for more details.
Clinical Studies in Beaumont, Texas
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- For adult volunteers, age 40 & older
- Moderate-to-severe COPD
- Up to $975 paid to qualified study participants
Type 2 Diabetes Clinical Research Study
- Adults, 18 to 75 years of age
- Type 2 diabetics using at least 200 units/day of insulin
- Up to $395 paid to qualified study participants for time & travel
Clinical Studies in Bryan, Texas
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Research Study
- For adult volunteers, age 18-80
- With moderate-to-severe chronic pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee
- Up to $500 paid to qualified study participants for time & travel